In Argentina, used clothes are considered bio weapons that might made people sick. We found that out today when Paige tried to mail some cloths home. HA!
May I suggest you forget about the peanut butter and spend your calories more wisely while in Paris...chocolate, croissants, profiteroles with vanilla ice cream and warm fudge sauce, foie gras, and buttery "sauces" on everything else you eat.
I would also suggest you have a peanut butter wedding cake but as a wise future mother-in-law...I can tell you your intended loathes only two foods...and one of them happens to be peanut butter. Are you sure it was airport security that confiscated the "paste"?
Having PB&J (Skippy Extra Crunchy)in your honor for lunch. Would love some creme brulee for dessert...alas...you will have to have it for me...enjoy!
In Argentina, used clothes are considered bio weapons that might made people sick. We found that out today when Paige tried to mail some cloths home. HA!
ReplyDeleteMay I suggest you forget about the peanut butter and spend your calories more wisely while in Paris...chocolate, croissants, profiteroles with vanilla ice cream and warm fudge sauce, foie gras, and buttery "sauces" on everything else you eat.
ReplyDeleteI would also suggest you have a peanut butter wedding cake but as a wise future mother-in-law...I can tell you your intended loathes only two foods...and one of them happens to be peanut butter. Are you sure it was airport security that confiscated the "paste"?
Having PB&J (Skippy Extra Crunchy)in your honor for lunch. Would love some creme brulee for dessert...alas...you will have to have it for me...enjoy!